Saturday, March 23, 2024

Welcome


Hello. Thank you for stopping by. I'm happy you're here.

My name is David-Matthew Barnes. I'm a writer and film producer. I write in multiple genres, primarily young adult, romance, thriller, and horror.

If you'd like to learn more about me and my life, the About section offers more details. 

If you're looking for something particular I've written, please visit the Library section. This is a comprehensive list of my published and produced titles. If it's available, it's listed there. 

All of my stage plays published by Blue Dasher Press can be produced royalty-free. There is never a cost to produce one of my scripts published by them. I believe theatre is for everyone. I invite you to visit their online digital store, where you can purchase printable PDF's of most of my stage plays at a pay-what-you-want rate. 

If you're an actor, I encourage you to check out the Monologues section, especially if you're looking for a contemporary audition piece. . 

I recommend checking out my Amazon Author Page. There you'll find a list of all of my titles available via Amazon (including lots of Kindle Unlimited titles to choose from).

I've been very fortunate to write eight screenplays that have been produced. As a film producer, I have helped bring fifty films to the screen including many independent films, horror movies, and international films. My IMDb page is a great resource for information about my film and television projects.

My novels are published by Blue Dasher Press and Cayélle Publishing

My most recent book is the horror novel Dummy.

The Links page is a great list of writing resources, organizations I love and support, and links to the individual webpages of the members of my collective creative team. There, you will also find links to articles, reviews, interviews, podcasts, and radio shows related to my work.

Please send all professional inquiries via the contact form. A member of my creative team will be happy to help you. 

Again, thank you for being here. As always, thank you for your support!🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment