Friday, April 14, 2023

Update: April 14, 2023

The word of the week is busy. Not busy in a pretentious I'm so important way. But legitimately busy. While I don't mind bursts of busy, I'm ready for a breather. We have a few weekend getaways planned in the upcoming months and I can't wait. 

Lots happening in the creative part of my life. I'm serving as a producer on many upcoming films, including several horror movies and some international films. It's a strange but exciting new venture for me, as I never really thought of myself as a producer before. But this is a good fit for me, so I'm going with it. 

I'm also writing new poetry, working on a few screenplays, and line editing the new edition of my young adult novel Fifty Yards and Holding, which we're hoping to release this fall. 

My baseball-themed gay romance novel Pitchout will be released in paperback and eBook on June 6th. I can't wait to share this story with you. It was a lot of fun to write, including the many hours spent researching American minor league baseball. You can pre-order the novel here. 

I was recently a guest on The Jacked Up Review Show. You can listen to the interview here. 

I got to attend a sneak preview of the new movie Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves. It's a fantastic film. The cast is terrific. It's action-packed and hilarious. I highly recommend it. 

My musical artist of the week is Charlotte Cardin. I recently discovered her music and it's wonderful. She's a very talented songwriter. I am in awe of her lyrics. Check out the video for her song Meaningless

Until next time...

Onward and upward.

"Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it." - Ralph Waldo Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment