Sunday, November 12, 2017

New Book Series In The Works By David-Matthew Barnes


From David-Matthew:

When my grandmother passed away, she left me her beautiful collection of tea cups and saucers. Each are very unique, very different. Each came with its own story, including her many travels of the world. When I was sitting in our dining room the other day, the cabinet of tea cups caught my attention. I stared at them for a long time. But instead of seeing them as what they are, I instead saw them for the potential stories they posses. Not just stories, but books. Not just any books, but a SERIES of books. Flash forward to tonight. I just wrote a pitch for a new book series connected through a collection of tea cups and saucers, which is going to publishers on Monday. This is how ideas happen. This is how new adventures are born. Wherever she is, I know my grandmother is amused and pleased.💜

More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Popular Posts

The Archives

Visitors